Arrive & Drive Go-Karting.
NO RESERVATIONS NEEDED.To help make your visit to Autobahn Indoor Speedway the best it can be, we've created "Arrive & Drive" racing. "Arrive & Drive" allows you to race without a reservation, as long as we're not closed for the holidays* or for a private event. Whether you're visiting us individually or with a group, simply walk into one our our locations and register at our iPad bar to receive your Racing License. Then, our team of trained instructors will walk you through important kart safety tips and procedures before you strap in and take on the track!Autobahn Indoor Speedway is the perfect adrenaline rush for adult and junior racers age 8 and older looking to take on the thrills of indoor go-karting on F1-inspired karts that can reach 50MPH. So, whether you're an experienced racer with some free time, or a novice looking for an an adrenaline rush, change your speed and head to Autobahn Indoor Speedway.
*Holidays include: New Year's Day, MLK Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve
IMPORTANT SAFETY RESTRICTIONS.
- Junior kart racers must be at least 48″ tall and 8 years old.
- Adult kart racers must be at least 56″ tall, at least 13 years old and less than 300 lbs.
- All racers must also be able to wear a helmet (which we provide) and fit in the kart seat with the safety harness attached.
- Closed toe shoes are required (we have loaners and fresh socks if you need them).
- Racers under 18 must be accompanied by the parent on their first visit or the parent must complete
THIS WAIVER fully for their child to be able to race.
- Racers 18 and older must complete the registration steps at one of our registration iPads in the lobby and sign an indemnity waiver to race.
- Do not race if you have any medical conditions including seizures, or heart or back issues. Consult your doctor if you are unsure if it is safe for you to race.