HOW IT WORKS
Starting with a 30-minute, instructor-led educational class, students will participate and learn about the multiple subject areas involved in racing and how they relate to each other.
– The History of go-karts and background knowledge
– The Science behind the speed, acceleration, and friction
– Newton’s Laws of Motion (first, second and third)
– Mathematics (degrees, angles, and turns)
– Reading/Language Arts (racing vocabulary, safety, and terminology)
Students will learn STEM concepts, sample problems, and be able to apply their knowledge on the track. Perfect for school field trips as well as educational trips for Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Boys Clubs, Girls Clubs, YMCA, Junior Achievement, etc.
*AISSA IS BASED ON A CURRICULUM IS DEVELOPED BY HIGHLY EXPERIENCED STEM EDUCATORS FROM CHICAGO HEIGHTS SCHOOL DISTRICT 170