Go-Karting For Kids
In Dulles, VA
Virginia's Best Indoor
Go-Karting For Children.
You don’t need a driver’s license to race like a pro. All you need is to be at least eight years old and 48 inches tall, and you can enjoy Junior Karting at Autobahn. Our specially-designed junior karts feature seat belts, roll bars and automatic shutoff capabilities, meaning that your child will race at full speed in the safest conditions. On the track, kids race against the clock and their peers, and they can access their results both at the track and online. You won’t find a better youth racing program anywhere else.
Learn the fundamentals of safe driving.
Our junior karting program is designed to not only provide a fun experience for kids, but also to develop the skills necessary to become a good driver in the future. Here, children learn about speed, control, braking, turning, passing and on-track etiquette. For those who display advanced skills, or are interested in competitive racing, we provide junior karting leagues and one-on-one training.
Throw a party the whole family will enjoy.
Our on-site Event Coordinator would be thrilled to help you organize a party for your child. We can provide party rooms, catering, trophies and more—making us the perfect destination for any birthday, school trip or end-of-season celebration. Contact us below to get started!
Junior Racing Waivers
All racers under the age of 18 that will not have a parent or guardian present at the time of racing must have said parent or guardian sign this waiver. They must then bring this waiver, along with a form of state-issued identification, with them upon their visit.
Important Safety Restrictions
- Junior kart racers must be at least 8 years old and 48” tall.
- All racers must be able to wear a helmet (which will be provided) and fit in the kart seat with safety harnesses attached.
- Closed-toe shoes are required at all times. We can provide loaners and fresh socks if necessary.
- Do not race if you have any medical conditions, including seizures, heart and/or back issues. Consult with a doctor if you are unsure whether it is safe for you or your child to race.
HOURS OF OPERATION *
Except when closed for a private event or holiday
- Mon - Thurs: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Friday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Saturday: 10:00am - 12:00am
- Sunday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- *We will open early for your party or company event
- Easter Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Thanksgiving: CLOSED
- Black Friday: 8:00am - 12:00am
- Christmas Eve: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Christmas Day: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
- New Years Eve: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- New Years Day: Normal Hours