About Our State-of-the Art European Karts
Our F1-inspired go-karts are designed and manufactured in Italy. They are fast, modern, durably designed, reliable, and they handle easily. The technology in our karts has been subjected to continual evolution prompted by both research and by track experience. Our all-electric pro-karts feature the best of the best engineering to keep you safe while screeching around our tracks at speeds of up to 50 miles per hour. Each kart includes:
- Frames made of 35mm steel tubing and FIA-approved welding certification
- Self-ventilating disk brakes
- Brake lights to alert when lead drivers are braking, enabling safe responses
- Four-point safety harness to keep you safe in the event of an accident
- Chain drive transmission completely covered by the body of the kart constructed in resin with a multi-axle mat for security
- Roll bars featured in every vehicle as an additional precaution against tipping or rolling
- 20HP electric motors reaching speeds of up to 50 miles per hour
- Differential axle, making steering smooth and natural for skilled and unskilled drivers alike
These aren’t the sluggish, puttering “go carts” that you have experienced at the carnival in the past. Our high-performance electric Italian go-karts are the fastest in the industry.
WHY ELECTRIC INDOOR GO-KARTS?Autobahn Indoor Speedway’s fleet of state-of-the-art pro-karts are powered exclusively by electric motors. Electric kart motors provide numerous competitive and environmental advantages over gasoline engines, including:
- Zero exhaust fumes, providing a cleaner indoor racing experience
- Evenly-distributed battery weight, meaning the karts are less likely to tip or flip than gasoline karts, where heavy engines are mounted in one location
- High-tech diagnostic monitoring, allowing us to keep karts performing at their best, and to ensure that no kart has the competitive edge
- Reverse gear, critical in the event in a spin
- No flame-retardant suit necessary, keeping you cool and clean
- Mechanical components covered beneath the driver, not near the driver like gasoline karts, where drivers can be burned
- Motor brakes, facilitating braking, which begins functioning the moment the throttle is released. This also recoups energy by acting as a dynamo
High Speed Indoor Electric Karts.
The karts at Autobahn Indoor Speedway are nothing like the sluggish, poorly maintained "go carts" you may have experienced in the past. Our high-performance electric Italian go karts are the fastest in the industry. Each adult kart has a 20 horsepower electric motor that reaches speeds up to 50MPH, while the junior karts reach speeds up to 25MPH. Our sophisticated timing system allows us to regulate the speed for novice racers in order to maintain a safe racing environment.
& Zero emissions