50% Non-Refundable Deposit
LEAGUE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Join a League
- Q: In addition to the League Entry Fee are there any other fees?
- A: Whether you take advantage of the early bird special or the split payment option there no NO additional fees. Once you pay, you only have to show up, we provide everything else you need. An additional benefit of being a league member is discounted practices races through league season. Also, each League night up to two warm-up heats will be run prior to the drivers meeting. Racers that arrive early can jump in these heats at no charge and get the blood flowing before racing for the night begins.
- Q: How do I make it to the American E-Kart Championship (AEKC) playoffs?
- A: You will earn playoff points based on how you finish in all competition events including leagues and endurance events. After the summer league season, we will invite the top 22 or 30 participants (varies by location) to compete in a one-night playoff to determine who will be the local champion and participate in the finals. The more events you participate in the more opportunities you have to earn points! The top two local racers with the highest Proskill ranking as of the playoff date will also receive “wild card” entry into the playoffs.
- Q: I’m a new racer, can I join League at any time?
- A: You may join a league at any point up until the halfway mark of the season. Week 5 of racing we will lock out the field to ensure a fair conclusion to the season.
- Q: What if I can’t make it all 8 weeks?
- A: Our league seasons all allow one drop week. We will drop your lowest score so if you miss one week you will still be able to compete for the win
- Q: Is all the racing for league done at my location until the American E-Kart Championship in Chicago?
- A: Yes, all racing up until the championship weekend will be done at the location you register for. In addition to 8 week league seasons we also Endurance Races at which you can earn playoff qualifying points. Each Track Champion will then move onto Chicago to compete for the $10,000 grand prize!
- Q: What is the format? Is it strictly timed racing or is it real, side by side racing for the league?
- A: You will start each week with a short drivers meeting, then head to the track for qualifying. We have two rulebooks available to the locations participating due to the differences in track layout. Option 1 is a single qualifying session, followed by an inverted race then the Final, both of which are position races. Option 2 is a double qualifier, meaning two sessions to lay down the best time possible, before heading to the track for just one position based Final. Regardless of which rulebook is used all racers will get 3 races per night, and always race wheel to wheel in their last race of the night.
- Q: What if we are running late?
- A: Contact the track ASAP and let your competition director know that you are on your way. We will move you to the last heat in Qualifying if you are not here in time for this heat, unfortunately, you would not be able that night.
- What if I can’t make it all 8 weeks?
- A: Our league seasons all allow one drop week. We will drop your lowest score so if you miss one week you will still be able to compete for the win.
OUR PROVEN PROCESS FOR AWESOME KARTING COMPETITIONS
Join a League
- Whether you are a novice racer or an experienced racer, young or old(but really young at heart) we offer many different competition options for you. Adults Leagues, Junior Leagues, 3HR Team Endurance races, Ironman Endurance races, and even King of the Hill events. Most of the events earn playoff points for the American E-Kart Championship powered by Monster Energy and could lead to you winning $10,000!
- With several competition options available we know it can get overwhelming to decide what to join. For this reason we host Meet and Greet nights before each new league season begins to give all racers an opportunity to get their toes wet and try our competition programs without being committed. All races during this event will be run according to league format. Bring your family or friends with you and talk to the staff or other league racers about their experiences and what you can expect.
- Once you have decided to be a part of one of our competition events we offer a couple different options of payment for the entry fee. Early Bird pricing is our most popular, offering a discount if you purchase your spot for the season(or event) well ahead of time.
- The first night of League, or the night of your competition event, you will be greeted by our friendly staff at check in and directed to the room for the Drivers Meeting. Here you will get your first chance to meet all the other drivers. This is a great opportunity to make new friends that share a similar interest. During the Drivers Meeting our Competition Director will cover all rules, points systems, and safety items diligently. Throughout the season we will do our best to connect with new league racers and assist them in shaving those last few tenths of a second to be competitive, and we will always encourage our seasoned racers to do the same.
- If you arrive early for the Drivers Meeting there will be free warm up heats available on a first come basis. This is a great opportunity not only to get your blood flowing, but also to assist us in vetting our karts one final time before the night starts. Our dedicated Competition Team will do everything they can to ensure safe racing as well as fair and respectful racing from all competitors throughout the season or event.
- At the end of each league the winners will be announced at the track during our League Celebration event. This is a Potluck style family event to celebrate 8 weeks of hard racing, friendships made, and on track rivalries developed along the way. You have competed with the best of the best at your location, perhaps finished your first racing season, increased your racing IQ, and progressed your race craft. You will have a lot to be proud of, as well as some good memories along the way!
- Competition Events through out the year earn playoff points for the American E-Kart Championship powered by Monster Energy. At the conclusion of the AEKC season these points are used to seed the playoffs at each location. This knockout style event will take several quality racers and crown just one as the Track Champion. All Track Champions will be invited to the annual AEKC Championship to race for a shot at $10,000!
- We guarantee that we will do everything we can to provide the best karting competition experience possible for all of the participants by connecting with our racers and ensuring a safe event with fair and friendly competition.
© 2019 Autobahn Indoor Speedway LLC. All Rights Reserved.